Sunday, February 1, 2009

Perfection in a little bundle


Here's something to be happy about. Meet my niece. She is the cutest, more adorable creature to grace this planet with her presence. Something about that baby just makes everything right in the world. Even when I’m babysitting her and she screams for 45 minutes cause she misses her mommy, her perfect little soul just…cleanses me. When I look at her, it reminds me of all the dreams I can achieve just by knowing that I know she could anything she puts her mind to. I don’t know what it is about Skye Isabella, but somehow, she is the most soothing, perfect being I’ve ever encountered. In case you can’t tell, I love her a whole lot. She is beautiful. And she’s lucky. I’ve seen my sister become a person I never thought she’d be. The cutest mom in the world…and more caring towards everyone else. I don’t think Skye will ever know how much her introduction into this world changed things. Changed me, my sister, her husband, everyone around her. I love that baby. I love you, Skye

1 comment:

MsBrightside152 said...

she is adorable!!!!!! babies have that tendency........ to make us feel so much better. I honestly believe it's because she was so recently near our Heavenly Father; nothing in this world that can be so horrible has stained her yet. I hope she keeps making people feel that way, all throughout her life. This world would be that much more amazing for it. Congratulations on a niece!! I might be getting one soon(niece/nephew we don't know yet) but it's like a close friend that may as well be family thing. So hopefully I can experience the wonderful feelings that you are with your little niece. Oh and her name is very beautiful!