Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is like in high school

In honor of our high school days where all we ever did was fill out these surveys and email them to each other....here is yet another survey about myself. Enjoy.

1. How old will you be in five years? 24. I'll be able to buy alcohol and gamble. Can you say Vegas? .....not that I would do that....

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My mom, brothers, and grandparents.

3. How tall are you? 5'7 1/2"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Being able to sit on my roof at night and look at the stars without freezing to death. Also, quitting the job I hate

5. What's the last movie you saw? The movie Madagascar 2. Oh my gosh so much funny

6. Who was the last person you called? Lonny. He's handicapped and can't set up a computer by himself.

7. Who was the last person to call you? Lonny. He's handicapped and can't set up a computer by himself.

8. What was the last text message you received? "It's complicated, i know. Sorry haha." From Kody's girlfriend kristi

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Usually text because there's less pressure, but i HAVE to call lonny every night before bed.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Reading jokes on some weird website and writing an email to Danny in Japan

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Right....now. Oh, I looked away. And....now.

14. What color are your eyes? Green. I used to think they were blue. Melissa was the one who told me they weren't in high school. My little brother walked up to me 3 days ago, put his face 2 inches from mine and said, 'wow. you're eyes are green.' Thanks for that, captain obvious.

15. Do you own slippers? Yes. Inevitably I get a pair every Christmas.

16. What are you wearing right now? An oversized gray hoodie, maroon scrubs and slipper sock boots

17. What is your favorite christmas song? Um....angels we have heard on high i guess. It's the only one I can think of.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere that I can cuddle with lonny.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Work. Hands down, at RadioShack.

20. What is one of your pet peeves? Being ignored or when my brothers choose the worst possible times to scream and sing loudly off key.

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Probably alone, still stuck at RadioShack...and maybe I'll have a dog.

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn like a lobster

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Have you ever seen Dante's Peak? The part where the grandma wades through the acid water to rescue her family and her legs get practically burned off? I used to dream she'd come back alive out of my floor and crawl over to me and drag me down to hell with her. I was a sadistic child.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My grandma. She's a freakin nut. Crazy Canadian.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 1/2. My laptop sorta acts as my television.

26. When did u last get in an argument? Um...probably with Lonny about something. I'm always overreacting. Oh, actually, it was with a co-worker. I made a mistake at work and she turned it into some big thing. She's kinda a biotch.

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Laptop. I'd die without it.

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Depends on how cold it is in my room and my mood

29. What color are your walls? Boringly white. I wanted to paint them red, but my parents won't let me.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1. It's real down and so comfy

31. What is your favorite season? Hm...I love them all for different reasons. Probably summer though because it's so dang hot.

32. What do you like about fall? The weather is cool but not too cold and the colors are beautiful

33. What do you like about winter? Snow storms and the whiteness. Everything looks pure.

34. What do you like about the summer? Sunshine, swimming, and barefeet

35. What do you like about spring? Perfect weather and my wardrobe is perfect for spring

36. How many states have you lived in? Just 1

37. What states have you lived in? Utah

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks. I almost never take my socks off. I like walking barefoot in the sand or in freshly mowed grass, though.

39. Are you a social person? I used to be. Now I'm really shy and withdrawn...unless I'm with Mel.

40. What was the last thing you ate? My mom's special dump cake. Yummy.

41. Have you tried escargo? Once in ninth grade when we went to Lacai (sp?) for an etiquette class. It was gross. And don't let mel tell you it wasn't that bad. She puked it up in the bathroom.

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Maggie moo's cotton candy mixed with yellow marshmellow and oreos.

43. What is your favorite dessert? I don't know...there's lots of yummy food out there.

44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple? I have no idea what that is. As far as I know, Shirley temple is a little girl with a pouty face who dances and sings her way through life.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Homemade strawberry

46. Do you like Chinese food? On occasion. And I usually just get chow mein and sometimes the beef and broccoli

47. Do you like coffee? I tried it once and it was really gross. But i also tried frozen coffee and it was better...i'm just not a fan of hot drinks.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Uh.....3 ish?

49. What do you drink in the morning? Milk. What else do you drink in the morning? Oh yeah...coffee....

50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? left side...or right...depending on how you're looking at the bed.

No comments: